Sunday, July 23, 2017

More Walmart Stuffs!

Good evening folks!

So... I was naughty again. I bought more nail stuff. 

I saw NailStamp4Fun's video on the new Pueen Nail Stamp Starter Kit a couple of weeks ago. I figured, well, I need to grab some batteries for my son's toys, so I'll just pop into Walmart and take a peek at it. 

"Take a peek" turned into a mini-haul:

As you can see, I did go ahead and pick up the Pueen set for $9.98. I'll be reviewing this and comparing it to BMC products after I've had a bit of time to play with it. 

Hanging right next to the starter kit was a very interesting Pueen stamping plate called "Fairytale Lovers 01" for $3.88. This plate is gorgeous. There's not a single image on this plate I don't like. I'm not in love with the hearts image, but I do still like it. Every other image on this plate is stunning, breathtaking, awe-inspiring! Or should I say mani-inspiring? I cannot wait to play with this! 

And of course, since I was wandering through the nail stuff, I had to take a gander at some polish. Pure Ice didn't have anything that I needed, Sally Hansen is still on my shit list, Color Club hasn't yet made it to my Walmart, and Sinful Colors was nowhere to be found. However, Wet 'n' Wild had a couple of colors worth notice. One was a gorgeous sky blue that I cannot remember the name of--but I put her back, since I have soooo many blues already. But this garnet burgundy beauty I just had to bring home with me. Her name is "Burgundy Frost" and she cost me a mere $0.93. Don't let her name fool you, though. She is not at all a frost finish. She's a lovely luster with an easy two-coat formula. 

All in all, a pretty good haul for only $15!

No comments:

Post a Comment