Wednesday, May 24, 2017

To Destash, or Not to Destash... That is the Question!

Good day, ladies and gents!

I find myself to be in a bit of a pickle. I'm considering doing a small polish purge. 

On the one hand, there are a few polishes in my collection that I just never reach for. On the other hand, I do have a system that will eventually make me go through these particular polishes. 

I abhor being wasteful, so I feel as though just getting rid of these bottles without using them would be a travesty. Yet I also wonder why I'm hanging on to them when I don't really care for them. 

While it would be nice to free up some space, that of course will inevitably lead me to spend more money on more polish. 

I have considered putting up a destash on storenvy or somesuch, but I have to wonder if it would be worth it. As I said before, it would be a small purge, and I wouldn't sell them for more than a dollar--most of them have been used at least once. 

What do you folks think? Should I try to muddle through these polishes and maybe empty the bottles in a decade? Or should I destash and send them to homes that will appreciate them more than I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment