Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Budget-Friendly Feature -- KleanColor Metallic White

Good afternoon folks,

Today we'll be discussing KleanColor Metallic White.

This is available as part of a 12 piece set which you can purchase on Amazon for $11.99. That puts each polish at only one dollar! 

The color is a gorgeous shimmery, glittery white. That's because the formula on this polish is basically just that: a shimmery white glitter in a clear base. The glitter is packed in there, though, making it a very thick polish. However, because it is so thick you can get this opaque in only two coats. 

If possible, wear a peel-off base coat under this gem... she will want to hang around for a long, long time otherwise.

One thing to note about the KleanColor brand is that they stink. I can't say for certain, but I don't believe these polishes are even 3-free. 

I'm constantly raving about the KleanColor metallics collection on YouTube, but I have to be honest: this polish is my least favorite of the bunch. Don't get me wrong, though. I still love it. I'm just not a huge fan of trying to get it off. Plus it doesn't work for stamping, so that's a bummer.

So is it worth a dollar? Heck yeah. Despite being more clingy than my last boyfriend, this polish is a stunning, blingy, crystal-snow-like masterpiece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment