Saturday, October 8, 2016

BundleMonster Booty

Greetings folks!

Today I'll be going over the BundleMonster goodies I ordered from Walmart.com a couple of weeks ago.

First up we have the BundleMonster stamping plates. I got a collection of ten extra large stamping plates for $31.99 with free shipping. There are twelve full size images--images that cover the entire nail--per plate. That's a total of 120 images to choose from. Break down the math and that equates to just under 27 cents per image. Good luck finding a Konad plate for that price! Generally speaking, Konad plates tend to go for around a dollar per image.

I got the ten-piece XL set #1, BM-XL01 through XL10. There are also sets #2 and #3 available for the $31.99. They have other sets available as well, but these are the best deal in my opinion.

These aren't your typical "cheap", shoddily made, so-thin-you'll-cut-yourself plates. BundleMonster puts out some high quality stuff, and these plates are no exception. They have a sturdy plastic backing and arrive at your door with the blue protective film. They stamp very well, even with most regular polishes.

I also snagged the BundleMonster Creative Art Polish Set #3 for $11.99. There are six stamping polishes in this set, putting each .4 oz bottle at $2. Not too shabby, right?

This is their "metallic" set of stamping polishes. Going from left to right, we have: "Wavelengths", which is a nice royal blue metallic; "Optical Illusion", which is a metallic purple; "Seeing Rainbows", which is a spunky--yet not all that metallic in my opinion--pink; the burnt orange/coppery metallic "Visionary"; a deep burnished gold called "Electromagnetic"; and finally "Chromo", which to me looks much more gunmetal than chrome.  And then as an added bonus, there's the cat hair that always makes a cameo in my photos...

Also, if you're curious which stamper I use, it's the Winstonia double-sided semi-squishy stamper. I paid $4.95 for this, but unfortunately the price has gone up a bit since then. I believe they're now either $5.45 or $5.95. You might be able to snag one on ebay for cheaper, though. I'd kind of like to get a colored head since stamping white polish is a bit tricky, but that's a luxury I'll probably have to pass on.

Anyhow, I'd recommend the aforementioned BundleMonster plates and polishes to anyone. They work very, very well and can add a lot of dimension to your manis. If you're anything like me and can't freehand paint to save your ass--not even stick figures--then stamping is definitely the way to go.


Next up? Golden glittery goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment