Sunday, June 4, 2017

Budget-Friendly Feature -- Bundle Monster Wavelengths

Greetings folks!

Today we'll be featuring Bundle Monster Wavelengths--one of their metallic creative arts polishes (stamping polishes).

I paid $11.99 for the entire metallic set. The set includes six polishes, putting each one at only $2.00. I can't remember for certain if I purchased these on Walmart.com or bundlemonster.com... I think it was the former and I got free shipping.

Wavelengths is a gorgeous royal blue metallic. As of yet, I haven't used this as a regular nail polish, so I can't say anything in regards to application or longevity. However, as a stamping polish, this stuff is phenomenal. The formula is thick enough to fill your image and stamp easily, yet thin enough that you don't have to worry about dragging polish clumps around. (Yes, I've had that issue... I won't mention any bornprettystore names.)  :p

I also haven't had any problems with it staining my stampers as some blues have a tendency to do. 

Overall, this is a great stamping polish that I know I can rely on to stamp beautifully every time.

So is it worth the two bucks? Yes, indeedy. For $2.00 a piece, the entire collection is worth it--even though the gold is a little dull and the pink is definitely not metallic. All stamp wonderfully and in my opinion are a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment