Thursday, November 17, 2016

Delectable Diamonds

Good afternoon all you shining happy people holding hands!

(Please forgive me... I'm on some pretty strong muscle relaxers, so I'll be even more odd than usual.)

Today I'll be discussing this here diamond manicure:




I started off with my Bridge the Ridge base coat. I then applied two coats of Color Club "Winter White".

Using BundleMonster's XL-10 plate and their "Electromagnetic" gold stamping polish, I stamped on the diamonds. I used my new BundleMonster double sided clear stamper, and it worked like a charm. I can't wait to try some double stamping with this puppy!



I topped the mani off with Seche Vite, as per usual. 


Next up? I have no idea. Probably either a gradient or a water marble...

Want sneak peeks of the manicures featured here, as well as some bonus manis? Feel free to follow me on Instagram @jennravenwing. Fair warning: there will be a smattering of adorable baby pics as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment